Carlton’s favourite son Eddie Betts enters the final chapter of his career as one of the most entertaining and charismatic players to ever grace an AFL surface. Ever since the Blues found a shining diamond in the rough with the No. 3 overall selection in the 2004 Preseason draft, Betts’ raw talent and opportunistic footballing instinct has led him on an illustrious footballing path winning the AFL Goal of the Year on four occasions and becoming a three-time All-Australian. ‘Eddie’ epitomises the famous saying ‘to leave the jumper in a better place’ as his inspirational efforts both on and off the field continue to serve a greater purpose amongst the AFL world and Indigenous community. As Eddie pulls on the Navy Blue jumper for the final time there is no greater opportunity to pause, reflect and celebrate what has been a truly remarkable career and a player that will forever hold a special place at the Carlton Football Club.
- Pays tribute to Carlton legend, Eddie Betts
- Features iconic action and celebration imagery captured throughout his decorated career
- Strictly limited to 218 editions, celebrating the number of games Eddie has played for the Blues
- Each edition is accompanied by an individually numbered AFL-endorsed Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the AFL
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 800 x 600 mm