IT’S OFFICIAL… Carlton sharpshooter Harry McKay is the 2021 Coleman Medallist. Whether it be on the lead, in the air or on the ground, McKay has evolved into a serious threat, one that has sent shockwaves throughout the competition this season. His unique profile as an athletic Goliath, paired with an exquisite skillset, have led him to an impressive 58 goals, with his Coleman Medal seemingly sewn up without even playing in the final two rounds of the home and away season. Truly a cut above the rest in 2021, McKay has well and truly put the AFL world on notice as the next powerhouse of the Carlton Football Club.
- Pays tribute to Harry McKay’s incredible 2021 season, capped off by winning his inaugural Coleman Medal
- Integrated into the magnificent display is an official Puma boot, personally signed by McKay
- Artwork features action and celebration imagery, alongside statistics from McKay’s dominant 2021 season
- Strictly limited to 58 editions worldwide, celebrating the number of goals McKay booted in his dominant 2021 season, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFL-endorsed Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the AFL
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame, made from high-quality timber sourced from FSC-accredited suppliers, with approximate framed dimensions an impressive 740 x 440 mm