Looking back on his stellar career, the man affectionately known as ‘Murph’ has become a dual John Nicholls Medallist, All-Australian midfielder and has served as one of the club’s most inspirational leaders, captaining the club through some of its most trying stages. As Murphy runs through the banner for the 300th time, he places himself in rarefied air joining the likes of Bradley, Doull, Simpson, Nicholls and Silvagni as only the sixth player in Carlton’s rich history to reach the elusive milestone. This extraordinary achievement solidifies Murphy’s position as one of the most esteemed Blues of this generation and there is no doubt that his legacy will stand everlasting at Carlton.
- A stunning tribute to the heart and soul of the Carlton Football Club, Marc Murphy
- Each edition comes personally signed by Murphy in silver paint pen
- Artwork features spirited action and celebration imagery captured throughout Murphy’s decorated career
- Strictly limited to 103 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFL-endorsed Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed by the Australian Football League
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 790 x 590 mm