ANZAC's Albert Jacka with REPLICA VICTORIA CROSS
Anzac Day is a day to remember the strength of the human spirit and the value of mateship, courage, endurance and sacrifice. But above all else, it is a time to remember those who have fallen. The Anzac spirit has prevailed throughout 100 years to maintain a steady presence in the lives of all Australians.
Memorabilia Warehouse has proudly partnered with prominent Australian artist Brian Clinton to bring you this amazing piece of Australian history: “Gallipoli - The Victoria Cross - For Valour”
This print from an original oil painting by Brian Clinton, features Albert Jacka in spectacular detail. Albert Jacka was an Australian soldier that went on to receive the highest military decoration – The Victoria Cross – for his courage and bravery on the battlefields of Gallipoli - the first Australian to receive the medal.
This beautiful art work commemorates 100 years since the Anzac landing at Gallipoli, and recognises the sacrifices of those men and women who served our country.
In typical Brian Clinton style, he has again blurred the line where real life ends and art begins. His celebrated ‘hyper-realism’ style, which presents his subjects in razor sharp focus, yet suffused with the inner heroism inherent in the famous individuals he paints, is once again on display in this artwork, making it much more than a brilliantly accurate artistic likeness.
- Features Albert Jacka - First Australian Victoria Cross recipient
- Limited edition of 1915 units worldwide
- Signed and numbered by artist Brian Clinton
- Certificate of authenticity
- Permission to reproduce the Victoria Cross granted from the Office of the Official Secretary to the Governor-General
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame
- Approximate framed dimensions 880 x 780 mm