BRADMAN-Donald Bradman Signed Photo & Replica Ashes Framed
This piece commemorates the late Sir Donald Bradman, who is widely considered to be one of the greatest cricketers of all time. Holding the record for the highest Test batting average almost 40 runs above the next highest, he is a legend, being the only Australian cricketer to be knighted, as well as holding countless other records that have allowed him to still be one of the greatest 60+ years after retiring. It also remembers the 1882 "death" of English Cricket, where Australia beat England and brought the Ashes of the stump back to Australia starting the Ashes tradition, with a replica of the original Ashes urn.
This stunning piece contains a personally signed photo of Bradman, along with a replica of the original Ashes urn accompanied by a humorous declaration of the death of English Cricket, which was printed in British newspaper 'The Sporting Times' after Australia's win, being where the name of the series originated.
Donald Bradman Signed Photo & Replica Ashes Framed
- Celebrates the career of Sir Donald Bradman, one of the greatest cricketers ever to live, along with the iconic win of the "Ashes" of English Cricket.
- Personally signed by Sir Donald Bradmon
- Replica of the famous 'Ashes Urn'
- Accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- High-quality frame and print - Professional framing and brilliant contrast.
- Presented in a brown frame
- Approximate framed dimensions 740 x 360 x 95 mm