RICHMOND-YEAR OF THE TIGER 2017 PREMIERS SIGNED JUMPER
Congratulations to the Richmond Football Club on a stellar 2017 season, capped off with the Club’s 11th AFL Premiership. Led by their courageous captain, Trent Cotchin, coupled with stellar seasons from Brownlow Medallist Dustin Martin and All-Australian captain Alex Rance, the Richmond Football Club broke their 37-year Premiership drought in stunning fashion, in front of a raucous MCG crowd.
Personally signed by all 22 Richmond Premiership players and officially licensed and endorsed by the AFL and AFLPA, it is a must-have for all Tigers fans and astute collectors alike. Don’t miss out – secure your edition before stock runs out!
- Pays tribute to 2017 AFL Premiers, Richmond
- Featuring an officially licensed 2017 Richmond guernsey personally signed by every single Tigers 2017 Premiership player, along with coach Damien Hardwick
- Stunning display includes a replica Premiership Medal and Norm Smith Medal, paying homage to Richmond’s Grand Final glory
- Lists the key statistics from the Club’s 11th Premiership triumph
- Includes action imagery of each player along with iconic celebration scenes from the game
- Limited to 1000 editions worldwide
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame, made from high-quality timber sourced from FSC-accredited suppliers
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1000 x 790 mm
- Accompanied by an individually numbered AFL & AFLPA-endorsed Certificate of Authenticity