"Kooyong Collection"- Don Budge Framed Photograph - Tennis, Rare
This stunning framed piece is of a limited edition photograph of tennis legend Don Budge. Budge was the first winner of the Grand Slam in 1938, winning all 4 tournaments that year. Considered to have one of the best backhands in the history of Tennis, this photo shows him taking a backhand at Kooyong in 1938, the year of his momentous Grand Slam win. This is a limited edition of only 30, making this perfect for any collector, or true Don Budge or tennis fan.
Don Budge Limited Edition 'Kooyong Collection' Framed Photograph - Tennis, Rare
- Celebrates Don Budge, legendary Grand Slam winner
- Includes brief information about Budge and his wins
- Limited edition - only 30 ever made, ever one individually numbered
- High-quality framing and print - Professional framing and brilliant contrast
- Rare - rare piece, hard to find.
- Presented in a brown timber frame
- Approximate framed dimensions 500 x 370 mm