MARTIN & COTCHIN BROWNLOW TRIBUTE FRAME
Congratulations to Richmond Tigers superstar Dustin Martin on a stellar 2017 season, capped off by winning his first Brownlow Medal. Widely regarded as one of the most damaging and electrifying midfielders in the competition, Martin’s eighth year at Tigerland has seen his rise to dominance over the rest of the competition. Coinciding with one of Richmond’s most exciting home and away seasons, Martin’s form has been nothing short of breathtaking, amassing career highs in kicks (434) and clearances (144), while hurting his opposition on the scoreboard with an impressive 32 goals. His first Brownlow Medal is a most deserving honour for a true AFL star, one both loved by the Tiger army and respected by opposition fans across the country.
Despite the unique circumstances in which Trent Cotchin was awarded the 2012 Brownlow Medal, it is undeniable that his season was anything but spectacular. Though Richmond was more than three games out of the finals race, Cotchin led the charge for his beloved Tigers, highlighted by a masterful performance in his sides’ round 20 victory against the Western Bulldogs, where he amassed 35 disposals and booted 3 goals. An All-Australian in his Brownlow year and in retrospect one of the youngest Brownlow Medallists in the modern game, Cotchin has developed from a platform of individual superstardom to become one of the game’s pre-eminent on-field leaders, looked up to by his teammates in yellow and black, and revered by the Tiger Army.
- Pays tribute to 2012 & 2017 Brownlow Medallists Trent Cotchin and Dustin Martin respectively
- Features action and celebration images from Cotchin’s 2012 season and Martin’s 2017 season
- Features facsimile signatures of both Dustin Martin and Trent Cotchin
- Officially licensed by the Australian Football League
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame, matted and produced to meet archival standards
- Approximate framed dimensions 700 x 500 mm