Greatest Tennis Champions 'Kooyong Collection' Framed Photograph
This stunning framed piece is of a limited edition photograph of some of the greatest tennis players from the 1950s. In the photo are tennis legends Pancho Gonzales, Frank Sedgman, Jack Kramer, Lew Hoad, Ted Schroder, Rex Hartwig, and Tony Trabert. These players are some of the greatest in history, with one example being Gonzalez, who maintained his spot as World Number 1 for 8 years, the longest in history. This is a limited edition of only 30, making this perfect for any collector, or true Gerland Patterson or tennis fan.
Greatest Tennis Champions Limited Edition 'Kooyong Collection' Framed Photograph
- Celebrates some of the most legendary tennis players ever to live
- Includes a list of the tennis players included relative to the picture
- Limited edition - only 30 ever made, ever one individually numbered
- High-quality framing and print - Professional framing and brilliant contrast
- Rare - rare piece, hard to find.
- Presented in a brown timber frame
- Approximate framed dimensions 480 x 450 mm