"Kooyong Collection" Gerald Patterson Framed Photograph
This stunning framed piece is of a limited edition photograph of tennis legend Gerald Patterson. Patterson held the world number 1 in 1919 winning 3 Grand Slam singles tournaments as well as 6 doubles Grand Slam tournaments. Considered to be one of the best tennis players of his time, Perry has since been inducted into the Sport Australia Home of Fame, the International Tennis Hall of Fame and Australian Tennis Hall of Fame. This is a limited edition of only 30, making this perfect for any collector, or true Gerland Patterson or tennis fan.
Gerald Patterson Limited Edition 'Kooyong Collection' Framed Photograph
- Celebrates Gerland Patterson, legendary tennis player
- Includes brief information about Patterson and his wins
- Limited edition - only 30 ever made, ever one individually numbered
- High-quality framing and print - Professional framing and brilliant contrast
- Rare - rare piece, hard to find.
- Presented in a brown timber frame
- Approximate framed dimensions 500 x 370 mm